Monday, May 24, 2010

Comments from Students & Teachers!

I have been asked to teach art in the Public Schools throughout Grey/Bruce this year. Working with children on a creative level is an experience of a life time! For me to witness firsthand the building of confidence and the pure joy that is created as a result of children engaging in art, is absolutely incredible! Not only do they take away such greatness ... society as a whole benefits from young people connecting with themselves in ways they never knew possible. I share with you beautiful words of expression from some very talented children from the Hillcrest School in Teeswater:

"My experience was awesome, and it was exciting and fun. You really learn a lot!"
Justin, age 12

"My experience with Mrs. Susan Seitz was amazingly awesome, and if I could do it again I would do it in a heartbeat. I would highly recommend it to everyone."
Kyle, age 14

"It was like music to your eyes!"
Tyler, age 13

"Susan's experience and gift of art was a value to the elementary curriculum. Her positive and high enthusiastic energy created a working environment that was interactive and engaging for students of all learning levels. It was a remarkable experience."
Mr. Matthew Patterson
Intermediate Teacher

No comments:

Post a Comment